Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yee Haa

This weekend was relaxing but still a really good time. We had Kyra which was awesome because I feel like I never get to see her during the school year. Every time she comes home it looks like she has gotten even older... I may have to start putting those bows that she hates back in her hair just to keep her looking like my little girl- FOREVER! But whether I like it or not, miss Kyra is turning into a young lady. Its so cute to watch her go from playing with her dollies and dancing around in her dress up clothes, to asking me about boys and (shhhh don't tell Timmy) k-i-s-s-i-n-g. At any rate, I am swallowing the giant frog in my throat and trying to get used to the idea... I dont have to like it though :) This morning the two older girls stayed home with their daddy and mom and I brought Livi with us to an indoor rummage sale. Now before I get into this let me explain a little bit. The people living in Green Bay and the surrounding area are rabid for rummaging- I can say this because I am one of them. So, when there is a HUGE rummage sale listed and it is this cold- people go crazy for it. It turns out that is was being held at a storage facility and people cold rent out storage units to put their items in and sell them. Awesome idea if you are that person making the money. However it is not that awesome for the people trying to get in and maneuver through the crowds. We (being the rummage queens that we are) did just fine. Especially because we did not have to wait outside amongst the masses in the cold as our little baby was our ticket inside- whoohoo! I felt the overwhelming obligation then to "man" the door and make sure no patrons blew past it to get a head start on the deals... It was sooooo fun. I am not sure that I would ever go again (maybe as a vendor) but I can tell you it was a great party because the cops showed up... there were people parked up and down the streets for blocks in any direction- it was great!We spent the afternoon hanging out in my parents basement and watched Megamind- which was not bad at all. I kept waiting to say the catch phrase and that it was only in the preview and not the movie- disappointing for sure. But I got over it quickly. Kaitlynn saw this little rocker that my uncle Bruce Johnson made for me when I was little... I thought is was awesome :)






For some reason Kyra is able to make Olivetta giggle like crazy- Enjoy.

No comments: