
Miss Oivia RoseMarie is just shy of her 9 month marker. I was a little concerned that she was going to have a delay as she wasnt crawling or lifting herself up off the ground, but that all changed quicly last week. Its like she finally thought it was worth the effort to move towards something she wanted instead of just crying for it... what a little butterball. We are still getting used to her moving around and sometimes we forget that she may be underfoot. She too is not so sure of herself and has little boo boos all the time... no black eyes yet like her sister ;)Tim is still on the seemingly never ended hunt for a job. We have given up on finding a job in his degree area and now are just looking for income at all. We are cutting it pretty close on my single income so its time to find a sitter and get him back out in the workforce... but where is the question. Kyra is getting super pumppped about her new room in the basement. She has narrowed the color dowen to a few so hopefully this weekend Tim and I can get the room cleared out so she can start setting it up- ah to be a kid again. In the meantime she is very concerned about our art studio not being ready to go yet in the loft abouve the garage. I tried to explain to her that not only did we JUST have a rummage sale this past weekend, but itas only the third day of summer... we dont have to rush into it too fast. But if she is anything like me (I am with the nurture side of the debate) it appears that she wants her life to be fast and furious as well- I am okay with that :) Speaking of rummage sales: last weekend we were finally able to have our annual rummage sale. Aj and Anna were in South Dakota running a marathon so they couldnt be there this year. Ansdy and Paula took the girls to DisneyWorld last week so they were not able to make it either. But Andy and Sharon, Jeremy and my parents were total life savers. I dont know if we would have been able to do it without them. We didnt have anything all that big to sell- nothing really- but as a group we made almost 1400.00- isnt that awsome. I will admit that its a whole lot of work to set one of these bad boys up- espacially at our house- but the pocket change is totally worth it. If my calculations are correct, I have cleaned out just enough room to bring in all this summer's rummaging treasures---- sorry Timmy :)
Art Studio in the loft
No comments:
Post a Comment