
The warm weather I mean- Yes summer has finally arrived... and it only took until the official days of Summer. The girls were finally able to start wearing some of their warmer weather clothes this week. They got to when we were in Texas but really that was the last time we had any descent weather. So the little ones got some sunshine on their little chunkers this week and I got myself another not so little sunburn :) Miss Kyra Jean turned 11 this week (pictures to follow soon) and it is awesome to see her grow into herself... I don't like that she is shaving her legs and arm pits (she's gonna kill me) but at least she only has to do it every few weeks (I wish). We are growing up so fast though here at the Bronander house... just the other day I had a newborn and now I have an almost walker who giggles and waves bye bye... however I am still waiting to hear her say Momma.

Kaitlynn however is my biggest fan these last few weeks. She wants to do everything together- that is if Kyra is not around ofcourse. The nights I have off we cuddle up at bedtime and read books together. She used to want to watch movies all the time but as she is getting a little older I think her attention span is getting a bit longer. I know she is using her imagination more and more everyday. She will pour me tea into my empty cup and give me sugar and a tiny drip of creme... its totally adorable. All I have to do is ask her to spin for me and I smile all day long... these kids are the greatest!
This is a picture of Kaitlynn with her new bin of books that Mom and I picked up at a rummage sale this week. Can you imagine that the guy sold us this entire bin for two bucks!?! Believe it my friends... I think she just might be set until college :)
No comments:
Post a Comment