Saturday, August 20, 2011

Toilet Paper... yes toilet paper


I do not quite know what it is with these Bronander girls and the bathroom, namely the toilet paper, but gol-ly do they love it. I always know that when it is quite in my house there is something bad going on. I will be doing something like the dishes and all of a sudden it gets quite... like in one of those scary movies right before someone jumps out to scare you. And then it happens, I walk around the corner, see that the bathroom door is open and realize that there is going to be an enormous mess to clean up... great. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though because Kaitlynn used to do the same thing not only with the toilet paper but the tub of baby wipes too. Luckily I have learned my lesson in that department and moved the wipes up so they can't reach them- but now to fix the bathroom issue.

No comments: