Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Monster High Dolls

So for about the last year, Miss Kyra Jean has been totally into these Monster high dolls. This picture was taken in the walmart in Tomah Wisconsin where she found one that is sold out in Green Bay... she was absolutely stoked. I guess they are supposed to be the children of the classic monsters like vampires, creature of the deep lagoon, werewolves, Frankenstein, zombies and so on. We started with buying just her favorite last fall and it took off from there. At one point this spring she had all of them. But then they came out with the summer beach style version and now they are adding to the original lot. I told her that at 20 bucks a crack, I am willing to finance the original dolls and the two new ones that came out, but I am definitely not going to buy the summer fun version of all of them. I totally get the feeling of "want"but this is a bit much even for me.

No comments: