
The little girls are really starting to get along and even play together. Whenever Kaitlynn is in the tub, Via is right there squealing and trying to climb in. Most the time I give in because now that she is so sturdy I don't have to worry as much with her breathing. Don't worry though- I don't ever walk away :) I learned my lesson with that one! Right before I took this picture Olivia tooted in the tub and Bella says- " P U baby Via- you stinky." I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. I know that even though they get along right now there are bumpy roads between these two in the future. They already fight over toys and wrestle in the living room with their Daddy and big sister aka: horsies. It is super cute though because when Via starts to cry Bella will start to sing You are my Sunshine to her to make her feel better. The best part is though that she cant really enunciate yet so its all slurred... its hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment