
As Summer was coming to an end we decided to hit Bay Beach one last time. I think I sometimes take for granted just how cool it is because it is so close to us. Especially now that the Zippin Pippin is here... there are rides for everyone in our family. I have to say that the YoYo (swings that fly in the air) is still my favorite and although Kyra still digs it... the new roller coaster is definitely the top of the list for her.

Bella has done so much growing up over the summer. I keep forgetting that she is only 2! She is finally getting her colors straight and everything has to be "pink" Its hilarious... Although I must say, I will miss these days when you would fold up a yellow banana and she would say "blue Nana." And whenever we said lets go to bay beach she would call it Zippin Pippin- which I never got till recently was because all summer we have been saying "lets go ride the Pippin" and then we would ride the other rides after- she would hear the park being referred to as the Pippin and think that meant the whole thing. Its going too fast :(

The girls in general are doing great. Kyra at times finds herself a little overwhelmed and becomes frustrated but honestly - who wouldn't? These girls are a handful even when they are at their best! But when it is 2pm and neither of them have layed down for a nap - its literally a war zone. I am surprised I still have as much hair on my head that I do. I give Kyra so much credit for how well she is adapting to the change of having two new sisters. And even if she is not always 100%... who is? I was teasing her the other day that if she could go back four years... would she still ask Santa for a baby sister. Her response was priceless- after a long pause (and eyes to the floor) she said "Ummm... maybe not 2 :)" At least she is honest right!
No comments:
Post a Comment