
The girls have been enjoying the cooler fall weather these past few weeks. It is amazing just how quickly things can change. Olivia is walking like a champ (a little wobbly but not to bad) and she is even trying to climb up the steps- which makes me nervous because she will all of a sudden whip around half way up to find me and it makes my heart skip a little :)

Bella has enjoyed the use of her new sand table all summer. I honestly can say it was her favorite thing to play with... she may even like it more than watching Spongebob - but probably not.

Olivia has started actually playing with things too! Don't get me wrong- she is still definitely in discovery mode where every new thing she sees and touches is amazing to her- but now she will go through the work to figure out what each thing is- which is great! The girls have struggled a little bit with sharing (not that I blame them at all). Bella gets a little rough with Via but then I remind her that Olivia is just a baby (granted rather large) but still our little baby and that we need to be gentle with her... she looks at me and the Via and says "I so sorry baby Via." and then she will usually give her a great big hug (around the neck which is not so great) but at least she is not throwing her off the couch or anything (yet I guess).
No comments:
Post a Comment