
Little Olivia has been enjoying all the new found treasures in her life. It is so fun to watch her discover something new and then you can honestly see her trying to figure out how it works! It has been such a treat to watch her grow up these last few months by leaps and bounds :)

Olivia is bound to do something amazing. This I have decided because the girl has no gear whatsoever. She will take the little red kiddy chairs in the living room, push them to the ottomans, climbs up on the chair, then the ottoman and then she climbs onto the entertainment center. Then she looks at you like... I am super cute- but now how do i get down? Her other favorite thing to do is to use that same red chair and climb up onto the play table- for real Via? She reminds me so much of her Uncle AJ its ridiculous... but no stitches yet ;) My little monkey (as seen literally by her cute little jammies) loves loves loves crackers. The funniest part is that she always needs to have two - one in each hand. If you try to give her only one she kind of turns her head to the side and looks at you like "really... I only get one?" And then your heart melts and I give in every time. I am still waiting for her to start talking. Now don't get me wrong- this girl can communicate! But she shrieks and squeals at such a pitch that it makes your ears ache... I am working on that. I am just so glad that all still have her in our lives with those little blue eyes (I think she may keep them) and those three little teeth (two on the bottom and only one on top).
little monkey
No comments:
Post a Comment