Saturday, October 1, 2011

Headstart on Halloween!!!

Well its October- and you know what that means: Halloween is almost on its way!!! And in this family ---- its a very big deal. We have been going through the incredible costume supply that my mother and I have amassed over the summer and were trying to get some ideas together for the girls, namely Kyra. There were a few incomplete possibilities so this gave us a reason to hit the Halloween Supply stores- YES! We brought all the girls to the store and they had such a blast :) It was great to watch the little girls look around and a first they were unsure with alot of the decorations but I just kept trying to smile so they didn't get scared. Kyra is still afraid of the moving zombies and things but I guess I cant blame her for that- they are pretty creepy. Speaking of creepy... here is a shot of Olivia holding a huge bottle of Vampire Blood- somehow she makes this cute :)
Kaitlynn had fun trying on all of the different masks and being spooky. The trick was not to let her see the faces before she put them on because then she got freaked out! This was my favorite one- a Chucky mask! (which is a weird way is somewhat fitting for her)

No comments: