
Today we went trick or treating for the third time in three days... the girls are getting tired now. It definitely did not help that it was freaking freezing outside. It was honestly too cold to bring
Oliva out so it was Kaitlynn and
Kyra with my mom and myself. We went to
Luxemburg Wi which is about 15 minutes from my parents home on the way up to
Algoma. Our goal this year was to try and find different towns that were going to have trick or treating on each day of the weekend. And while we have certainly succeeded--- even I am thinking this is getting a little crazy. So I broke the rules and let Bella ride in the front seat on my mother's lap and
Kyra sat loose in the back seat while I drove them door to door. If there were a few houses in a row I would have them run between the lawns but that only lasted a little while. The temps were in the 30s and the wind was terrible. I think we only lasted about and hour before we called it quits.

Bella had fun pretending to be a puppy though. She would get on all fours and go "woof woof" and then pant with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. She even ran up to fire hydrants and gave them a hug. Although I have to say I am a little relieved that she didn't raise her leg and pretend to take a leak... what a goofball.

Baby Via stayed home with "
baba" and took a little snooze. She hasn't really gotten sick yet this fall and I am hoping they can both make it through unscathed... we shall see. I just had to put Olivia in her pumpkin outfit and take a picture even though its just in the yard- look at those cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment