Tuesday, September 18, 2012

(in sing song) How Old Are You?.... Via!!!

My itty bitty littlest baby is now officially 2 years old. How did that happen??? I always used to make fun of those moms that were like "oh squeeze that bundle of joy because soon enough they will be all grown up." I would always scoff and be like "Okay lady- YOU try getting up at 3am to feed this little bundle of joy whilst existing on little to no sleep- ha! I think not"... but they were right... it does go fast. And here I am two year later thinking it seems like its only been a few months not a few years! Although we have had a few scares along the way with her seizures and the various dings and dents (always to her face for some reason) she has come along swell. Her favorite words as a new two year old are: cookie, flush the toilet, (when she wants you to "carry her" she says "kill you"... its pretty creepy especially right now as I am thinking about it), rocket, red, party and of-course VIA! I have been practicing with her for the past few weeks to get her ready when people ask her hold old she is that she is now two. So here is an example of our banter:
Trina: Hi Via
Olivia: Hi Momma
Trina: How are you?
Olivia: Via
Trina: How old are you?
Olivia: Via
Trina: No, you are two
Olivia: Two
Trina: I love you
Olivia: I love you too Momma

***  frustrating but adorable

No comments: