I am so confused... it went from sweltering hot this summer immediately to freaking freezing this fall. Where is the in between Wisconsin fall weather I love so much. The weather where you can walk around in a sweatshirt and jeans comfortably without wearing hats and mittens and a jacket??? We will have plenty of time to freeze our bunders off this November, December, January, February, March and April (when I list it like that I have to consider why I live here as a person that is not fond of cold weather). I only get one month of fabulous cool but sunny days- leave October alone please!!! Mother nature must be having hot flashes because this is ridiculous.
It was time this week though to get out and enjoy the outdoors before the snow sets in and we hibernate for the winter. However, in the spirit of true Wisconsinites, the girls and I will probably still come decked out in our snowsuits...but the toys are so much easier to play on without all those layers of clothing in your way. Speaking of clothing--- I guess its time I venture up to the storage and get down the girls long sleeved shirts and winter jackets--- sooooo not ready for this.
One consolation to the crappy weather is that since my mom retired last spring she has had the time and really gone out of her way to spend time with the girls. She calls them "Little Lynnie" and "Little Mary" (after herself and her sister Mary). Which is hilarious because I can totally see this... Bella is like my mom in that she is outspoken and a master-planner pretty much dragging Olivia along with her everywhere she goes weather Via wants to go or not. Whereas Olivia is super relaxed and a go with the flow type of gal... that is until something does not go the way she wants it and all hell breaks loose. I can also look at the girls like Tim's mother and her sister Karla where they get along for the most part but at other times they want to just bite each other... ahhh to be sisters. Lucky for me AJ would let me dress him up in skirts and high heels but never wrestled me for a turn with the barbies... although he did take them for a ride on his tractors so I can appreciate both sides of that one. (Love and miss you Brudda)
No comments:
Post a Comment