Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas # 3

This is our third Christmas celebration mind it be small but heartfelt. We got to bed late last night and I was fairly certain that the girls would be sleeping in this morning but this is ridiculous- I am up before they are- on Christmas Day! So what did I do? I went around and got the girls up... Santa was here!!! We stayed in our jammies and waited for my parents and Karla to pop over to see the girls. Because we did presents with the girls last night we did not exchange with them today but we had something special for Karla. We got her a digital picture frame already loaded with lots of family pictures. She loved it! Especially because it was an easy gift- plug it in and watch it go. The girls are so lucky to have such generous and thoughtful family members. Karla got them all something special and each an outfit to wear this winter. Tim made his amazing omelets (like his father's) and  I made cinnamon rolls for everyone but of course my mother had to show me up by bringing caramel pecan rolls. No worries for me though because they taste amazing and I have lids for my pans so we kept the cinnamon rolls for later. I had to work at 2 and Tim was off so he stayed with them for the afternoon. Kyra went off with Jade at noon (it was out year to have her for Xmas Eve and morning) so the girls had a lazy day snuggling with Daddy which they have missed quite a bit. I am hoping he is ready to do a whole lot of Daddy Day Care though because come January 11th his contract computer job is up and there is not another set up for him as of yet... it should be an interesting winter at this Bronander house.
Kyra will be dancing her little socks off this winter! She got Just Dance 4 for the Wii and the Michael Jackson experience (which means we will hear Thriller for the next few months-hahaha)

No comments: