Sunday, May 17, 2009

BBQ at Nana and Papa's







This evening Tim, Kyra, Kaitlynn and I went over to his parents house for a BBQ. It was nice but a little cool. The kids wanted to play outside and interestingly enough as the evening progressed it actually got warmer. Little Bella had her first experience in the grass and I think she could have taken it or left it... she didn't really care much. It wasn't easy to pick up so after a while she quit trying. I think she will be revisiting this later this summer.



Kaitlynn has had quite the cough the last few weeks. We brought her in to see the pediatrician but he said it was just a cold. I am a little nervous because every morning she wakes up with a nose full of buggies... I wonder if she has allergies?



Yesterday the little one and I went to a handful of rummage sales on our way to the library. The best one was where I got her a ton of clothes for next summer at a quarter a piece. Even a super cute dress for a dollar that I am hoping fits for AJ and Anna's wedding 7/25/10. Its pokadot and I LOVE IT! I have decided though that although I appreciate when people give her things, they have to be useable in the next year or so. I don't mind like 12mo/ 18mos for this winter or 24mo and 2Ts for next summer, but 3Ts and 4 Ts are way too big and I really don't want to store them... the house is really little. I hope nobody takes this the wrong way like I am ungrateful... but where am I going to store this stuff for two years plus?



Anyway... life is great and I love being a Mommy :)

No comments: