Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weekend with Auntie and Uncle







I think that's how you spell Auntie. For those of you who don't know me very well, I am definately a phonetic speller :) So you will see typos from time to time... just keeping you on your toes!






This weekend I have to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 630pm to 7am. Yucky I know! But in the mean time, little Kaitlynn will be spending some quality time with her Aunt Paula and Uncle Andy... and of course the two lovely ladies Cassie and Kalli her cousins. I am so luck to have them back in the family cause they are always there when Tim and I are in a pinch, or when Paula wants so cuddle time... Its a win win situation.



While I was busy makin the big bucks :) Bella went with her cousins to Bay Beach (which is a local amusement park... think small... its only Green Bay). I was totally okay with it because i figured that she was too small to go on any rides anyway... but she did. Arrgghhh damn you merry go round. But at least it wasn't the Zebra... do you hear that world... I claim the Zebra.






Paula and I have a long standing joke that I don't care if she does a first with her (ie: walking, talking, spitting) as long as I don't hear about it. I am going to have to tease her for this one :)

No comments: