Friday, May 8, 2009

School Dance



Tonight Kyra had a grade school dance at Beaumont. She is only in third grade but she looked like she was fifteen. I wanted to put her in a little froo-froo dress but as it turns out, her mom's boyfriend had taken her shopping and this is what she got. i cant really blame him though, she is so darn cute when he wants something! Anyways, she and I got her ready... did her hair, a little eyeshaddow, a touch of blush and a ton of glitter... and I mean ton! When we got there she asked me to announce her (because she felt like a princess) so I did. "Now introducing Miss Kyra bronander." It was hilarious, but she didnt want me to when we got into the gym... hmmm? There was a certain third grade boy that also attended that she spent the night dancing with. His name is Jared. I guess they are in the same advanced math class, but different third grade classes. I talked briefly with his mother and she told me that Jared was so excited to go to the dance because "he had a date." When I later told kyra that she said "It wasnt a date... he didnt take me out to dinner." What a peanut!

No comments: