Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am 6 months old!!!




Today we took Kaitlynn in for her 6 month checks. Her breathing issues have pretty much resolved and she is doing much better. They weren't sure if it was Asthma, Allergies or RSV. But all the treatments are Albuterol nebulizers so I think the doctor technically diagnosed her with infant cough and wheeze... But anyway, as you can see she got her shots today. She did very well even though she cried when they poked her. What a big girl though. She weighed in at 19 lbs 3 oz and 25 inches long. Which her height is a little on the petite side, but it seems as though the measurements may have been off a bit because I know she didn't shrink from the last visit :) Daddy calls her his "little heifer" and I'll tell you what... There might be something to that~

No comments: