Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jumpy Jumperton




Kaitlynn LOVES her new jumper thing. I have to say that I was leery to buy it because it was so expensive. As many of you know, I am a rummaging queen, so to spend upwards of $80 on something made me want to throw up a little. But Tim and I decided to do it anyway... and she couldn't be happier. She doesn't quite reach the floor yet with her feet so we had to put a throw pillow under her little tootsies. She just giggles and laughs every time she is in it. However once she is sick of it you have to be paying attention because she will whimper a little and flash you a look like "I want to get off this ride." But if you aren't paying attention she will just keep jumping. Its a work in progress :)

No comments: