Today was my first mother's Day with Kaitynn. It was very special! Tim and i decided to invite both of our mothers over along with his Auntie Karla and his bothers (and family) for a BBQ. I know it was a lot to do on my first big holiday, but I didn't want there to be hurt feelings that we saw one side and not the other and vice versa. So ofcourse no holiday goes without a little stress, our kitchen faucet went out... So my dad came over early to help me get it fixed and the party went on without a hitch. Kyra left around 330 to spend time with her own mother and the party died down around 6ish. After that Tim and Bella and I went to Wally-world to get her some carrots... her first food!!! (If you forget the little tastes I have been sneaking here and there). She loved them, as you can see. It was a pretty great day. I love my life!!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mother's Day
Today was my first mother's Day with Kaitynn. It was very special! Tim and i decided to invite both of our mothers over along with his Auntie Karla and his bothers (and family) for a BBQ. I know it was a lot to do on my first big holiday, but I didn't want there to be hurt feelings that we saw one side and not the other and vice versa. So ofcourse no holiday goes without a little stress, our kitchen faucet went out... So my dad came over early to help me get it fixed and the party went on without a hitch. Kyra left around 330 to spend time with her own mother and the party died down around 6ish. After that Tim and Bella and I went to Wally-world to get her some carrots... her first food!!! (If you forget the little tastes I have been sneaking here and there). She loved them, as you can see. It was a pretty great day. I love my life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment