Friday, May 15, 2009

Grabbing Everything


Miss Bella Baby is grabbing at everything now. If you have long hair tie it up because her grip is pretty strong. As you can see, she has started sitting up now. She is stronger than she used to be but not 100% steady. It is great to watch her grow (19lbs mind you) but it makes me sad to think that she is not going to be a baby forever. I know you must think I am delusional but I thought it might last a bit longer. However I have to say that I am looking forward to putting her in her new summer clothes... which are mostly dresses so her little thighs can breathe. She is finally in her 6-9 mo clothes although she is a week shy of 6 mos. She stayed in her 0-3mo clothes so long I guess I just figured that it would stay close to her age... but she does love those carrots. The girl knows how to eat!

No comments: