
Today was a sort of free day for us because we had nothing officially planned. I worked evenings this past week which is the shift I prefer. It gives me the mornings with the girls but then Tim gets them down for bed time- which is honestly my hardest time. So this morning we dropped a few boxes off at the kid resale shop on the other side of town to see if they would buy anything. Before enjoying lunch at Happy Joe's (and playing games) we came back to the East side and bought some furniture for our bedroom. For the past few months we have been juggling around the idea of Kyra moving her bedroom to the basement with us. And I know what you are saying- "In the basement!" But it was her request and idea to move into the computer/ office room and then Kaitlynn and Olivia will have their own bedrooms. I think it will actually be a good thing. Kyra is absolutely terrified of being alone and this will definitely take care of that. J have a feeling however that she will not like it very much when she is 14 and her room is right next to mom and dad's- oh well. After nap time I picked Kyra up from school and we met my mother back at my house for around 3. Little Bella Bean hadn't taken a very long nap so we left her and Olivia with Tim and then Kyra, mom and I went to check out Aim Variety (local shop) who was having 70% off. We found a few things before we headed back home to get the girls. Kyra's dress came in from the bridal shop for Jennifer's wedding in Austin this March. She just had to try it on and begged me to post it to the blog... so here it is.

Lately it seems that my girls are totally digging the play land at Burger King. Every time Kaitlynn goes past a drive thru she says "Mine Nummys." SO I am trying to balance out playtime and not encouraging her to eat too much fast food. We shall see though because I am telling you- this girl has a mind of her own. For example: she wont eat chicken nuggets from McDonalds- what kid doesn't eat nuggets from McDonalds. Well she sure doesn't, but on the other hand she is a big fan of the little "chickies" from Burger King... what a goofball. It started to snow around 7 am mom headed out to her house while the girls and I got ready for some Toy Story and bedtime. Kyra had to dance off a little energy so she worked on mastering the Just Dance version of Katy Perry's "Firework." (she is actually pretty good... and taking on challengers!)
No comments:
Post a Comment