Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swimming with Grammie


Today the girls went swimming with my mom at the YMCA. They have such a blast! Kyra a few weeks back had made a little friend there names Emma so about once a week the girls will call each other to meet up. Which is a pretty big deal- because up until now Kyra has been petrified of making new friends for fear that they will not like her. Now she is starting to get over that and introducing herself at pools and such while there is still time to play. This is a huge improvement especially because I have been getting sick of playing "Shark vs. Mermaid" all the time. Now at least she has other kids to play with... if she wants to. Bella bean loves the water too... which I should have figured seeing I probably took close to 200 baths with her in my belly. I would roll on my stomach and she would just kick kick kick. The new little one is not so keen on the idea of bath time so far but I'll tell you what... when I am trying to fall asleep- she lets me know when she is ready to stay up and play... These girls :)

No comments: