
The Christmas photo shoot crisis has been resolved. Not in the sense that I was able to recover the pictures... because they are gone forever. However I was able to get the studio to book me another hour (with a fee of course) and Jade (Kyra's mom) was nice enough to let us borrow her for an afternoon after school during the week. Honestly I was pretty happy with the results because the girls were in better moods and I knew how to utilize the surroundings a little better. As many of you have seen by the Christmas card that we still had some drama and a little breakdown but for the most part it went amazingly well! It turns out the memory card that came with my new camera was no good :( There was no way to know this before because I did not format my card to the new camera therefore my camera's computer could not tell me that the card was bad... argh. Regardless, I still am a firm believer (not always happy about it) that things happen for a reason. And although we spent all that time and money and it was incredibly frustrating to have to wrestle with the girls again... it was totally worth it.

Bella was the hardest one to photograph simply because she has learned to ignore me when I say "Look at Mommy." So now I have to say things like "There's peanut butter in my ears" and then I have to make a crazy face to get her to laugh... the things we do for a cute picture.

You cant tell from this shot but Via is a little wiggle worm. She motors all over the place and it seems that she just refuses to sit still. Lucky for me there were some distractions that slowed her down long enough for me to jump in... now to just get her attention towards the camera- a work in progress.

Kyra was such a good sport. She even goofed around with me and because my camera is super fast now (finally) I was able to get some of her laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment