Friday, December 16, 2011

Who Loves Sausage? We do! We do!

For weeks (maybe months now), mom and I have been talking about this outlet shop in Manitowoc… a sausage outlet! So as we planned what we were going to do this weekend we realized that neither of us had any commitments for Saturday and we needed something to do. What a better way to spend a Saturday than at the Sausage wholesale store. My girls totally loved taste testing all the great meats an cheeses that Old Wisconsin had to offer. It didn’t matter that we got lost on the way because eventually we found it and man was it busy. This tiny hole in the wall room was filled with boxes of pretty much anything meat related you could think of… hot sticks YES!!! I think we walked out of there spending as a group around 40.00 but our bellies were full and our breath was horrendous… it was a great day that I will never ever forget. After that we were on the search for the Johnsonville (brat) factory store but we never did end up finding it. It is always an adventure when we are on the road with mom and dad- never boring but I must say I take an aspirin or two before we leave Green Bay cause man oh man do they bicker :)

No comments: