
While the girls and I were over visiting family in Western Wisconsin, Tim was busy emptying out the living room. No we are not moving, but i thought what better time than when we are gone to have the carpet cleaned. Its only been 5 years or so- whoops! So on Friday night Tim had his brother Jeremy stop by and the boys took all the furniture and moved it out so that the cleaners could come Saturday morning. It seems to have gone pretty well however there were a few spots that were not able to be lifted (imagine that) but all in all not too terrible. Next time they said maybe pick a darker carpet. HA! I have to say though in my defense that it looked totally darker in the warehouse. When we got in the house Sunday night it was super echo-y and the girls freaked out with how much room there was to run around. They went buck wild :) It was at that moment that I regretted teaching them how to use empty wrapping paper rolls as swords because Kaitlynn was chasing Via around and saying "Arrrrr." It was hilarious. The not so funny part is the new rule "No food or drink in the living room." They are still adjusting to this one. I must say that it has actually helped keep Tim and I in check as far as watching TV or a movie and snacking... however I still sneak some cheese balls here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment