On a typical day I work at 230 in the afternoon and get done at 11pm. Most days that I work Tim’s mom and brother watch the girls from about 145 until 530. His aunt Karla watches them on Tuesday and sister in law Paula on Thursdays but the others are at his mom’s. So today I rushed out of the house to get them over there on time and you know as soon as you “hurry” there is always something that holds you up. Today it was two poopy diapered babies and Kaitlynn who would not come out from behind the couch…argh! So I put on my game face and got those bambinos in the car and over to my in-laws just in time to make it to work. (This is the worst part) When I got there they told me they didn’t need me until 630… are you kidding me? Seriously? All the headache, hassle and frustration and now I could have just stayed home for a few more hours? And it’s not like I get the choice to stay and work- I have to leave and come back. Luckily I don’t live too far so I turned myself around and went back home to make Christmas candy and eat some cheese curds. However my day did get better when on the way home I was looking up ahead and oh to my surprise… A rummage sale sign! WHAT!?!? On the 19th of December and the current temp was 36? Only in Wisconsin would this happen and bet your sweet beppy I turned that car around and headed to see what this was all about. I figured it would be inside someone’s house but when I rolled up on the right it was all outside… crazy I tell you! I found some great bins for organizing toys (bound to get some more this Christmas) and at a really great price so my day was made… and those cheese curds tasted a little better because of it J
No comments:
Post a Comment