Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hand Me Downs

Kaitlynn and Olivia are loving their sister's hand me downs and I am loving the cost effectiveness of it all :) Today we were putting the final touches on Kaitlynn's new room (Kyra's old room) and I was cleaning out the closet to get it organized for the Bella Bean. As I was pulling things out, Kaitlynn saw a bin of My little Ponies that Kyra didn't want down in her new room. When I told Kaitlynn that Kyra saved them just for her, I think her smile seriously reached from ear to ear... she was so happy. So I let her pull them into the living room and there she and Via sat and dumped out all the ponies and played together like big girls... it was adorable. After a while of Bella deciding not to share, Via moved onto playing with Kaitlynn's "jeep" (a pink ride on car) but Katie didn't mind one bit because she was too busty with her new found treasures. Frankly I think it may be safe to say that the little pink Jeep is now the Rosalita's new pink jeep. I can't wait to watch them discover all the new things they haven't seen yet and how they are going to grow as sisters. It will be interesting because they are both so very different in personality but a common characteristic is their strong wills and determination... I think Tim and I are in trouble - HA!

No comments: